Monday, February 7, 2011

Marketing Your Articles

while surfing some of the many sites that try to explain "Article Marketing" I found an interesting site that has listed many of the "Article Marketing Houses", or "article directories".

I found the site Computersight and was instantly blown away with the information on article directories. I immediately set about to write an article for Triond, one of the directories listed in the article and was highly impressed with the many places for marketing my articles.

A List of Top Article Directories with High Pageranks

Read more: http://computersight.com/computers/a-list-of-top-article-directories-with-high-pageranks/#ixzz1DGAvt1qx

by Jewelstar

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Emily. I appreciate your effort in spreading the message of this rich resource.

    I hope and wish it benefits every writer who read the list.

    ReplyDelete