We don't print it but Canada does...
Note: This has nothing to do with race, but has to do with greed,egotism, and spending of over $1,000,000 PER YEAR in personal salaries by the first lady in a time of severe financial problems in the U.S. This is amazing!!
From the Canada Free Press :
First Lady Requires More Than Twenty Attendants July 7, 2009 Written by Dr. Paul L. Williams.
"In my own life, in my own small way, I have tried to give back to this country that has given me so much," she said. "See, that's why I left a job at a big law firm for a career in public service, "... Michelle Obama...(who is she serving and what is she serving?)
No, Michele Obama does not get paid to serve as the First Lady and she doesn't perform any official duties. But this hasn't deterred her from hiring an unprecedented number of staffers to cater to her every whim and to satisfy her every request in the midst of the Great Recession.
Just think, Mary Lincoln was taken to task for purchasing china for the White House during the Civil War. And Mamie Eisenhower had to shell out the salary for her personal secretary from her husband's salary.
Total Personal Staff members for other first ladies paid by taxpayers:
Mamie Eisenhower : 1 paid for personally out of President's salary
Jackie Kennedy: 1
Roseline Carter: 1
Barbara Bush: 1
Hilary Clinton: 3
Laura Bush: 1
Michele Obama: 22
How things have changed! If you're one of the tens of millions of Americans facing certain destitution, earning less than subsistence wages stocking the shelves at Wal-Mart or serving up McDonald cheeseburgers, prepare to scream and then come to realize that the benefit package for these servants of Ms Michelle are the same as members of the national security and defense departments and the bill for these assorted lackeys is paid by YOU, John Q. Public:
Michele Obama's personal staff:
1. $172,200 - Sher, Susan (Chief Of Staff)
2. $140,000 - Frye, Jocelyn C. (Deputy Assistant to the
President and Director of Policy And Projects For The First Lady)
3. $113,000 - Rogers, Desiree G. (Special Assistant to the
President and White House Social Secretary for Mrs. Obama)
4. $102,000 - Johnston, Camille Y. (Special Assistant to the
President and Director of Communications for the First Lady)
5. $100,000 - Winter, Melissa E. (Special Assistant to the
President and Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
6.. $90,000 - Medina , David S. (Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
7. $84,000 - Lel yveld, Catherine M. (Director and Press
Secretary to the First Lady)
8. $75,000 - Starkey, Frances M. (Director of Scheduling
and Advance for the First Lady)
9. $70,000 - Sanders, Trooper (Deputy Director of Policy
and Projects for the First Lady)
10. $65,000 - Burnough, Erinn J. (Deputy Director and Deputy
11. $64,000 - Reinstein, Joseph B. (Deputy Director and
Deputy Social Secretary)
12. $62,000 - Goodman, Jennifer R. (Deputy Director of Scheduling
and Events Coordinator For The First Lady)
13. $60,000 - Fitts, Alan O. (Deputy Director of Advance
and Trip Director for the First Lady)
14. $57,500 - Lewis, Dana M. (Special Assistant and
Personal Aide to the First Lady)
15. $52,500 - Mustaphi, Semonti M. (Associate Director and
Deputy Press Secretary To The First Lady)
16. $50,000 - Jarvis, Kristen E. (Special Assistant for
Scheduling and Traveling Aide To The First Lady)
17. $45,000 - Lechtenberg, Tyler A. (Associate Director of
Correspondence For The First Lady)
18. $43,000 - Tubman, Samanth a (Deputy Associate Director,
19. $40,000 - Boswell, Joseph J. (Executive Assistant to
the Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
20. $36,000 - Armbruster, Sally M. (Staff Assistant to the
21. $35,000 - Bookey, Natalie (Staff Assistant)
22. $35,000 - Jackson, Deilia A.. (Deputy Associate
Director of Correspondence for the First Lady)
(total = $1,591,200 in annual salaries)
There has NEVER been anyone in the White House at any time who has created such an army of staffers whose sole duties are the facilitation of the First Lady's social life..
One wonders why she needs so much help, at taxpayer expense.
Note: This does not include makeup artist Ingrid Grimes-Miles, 49, and "First Hairstylist" Johnny Wright, 31, both of whom traveled aboard Air Force One to Europe.
Copyright 2009 Canada Free Press.Com
Yes, I know, The Canadian Free Press had to publish this perhaps because America no longer has a free press and the USA media is too scared`that they might be considered racist or suffer at the hands of Obama.
Sorry America !
by Dr.Paul L. Williams
For people who claim to want change, they have succeeded, change has come, but what is the price? These people claim to dispise capitalism and yet they don't mind spending other peoples hard earned money to flaunt their own materialism while the slaves eat cake...and Dr. Paul Williams is right, our MSM never even covered this...the BBC and the Canadian Free Press tell us what is going on at home when we should be made aware by our MSM. The MSM today is worthless. I can remember the time when a newspaper man's word was his bond and you could take it to the bank. Today they dress the newswomen like "Barbie dolls" and expect them to relate the news, their cleavage is showing, or the skirts are so short or their outfits too tight, this is suggestive advertising and it is meant to dumb us down even further.
Thank you Dr. Williams for sending this to us.